Vocational education and training are essential in supporting the implementation of innovations in industrial practice. This takes the following forms:
- Doctoral, evening and extramural studies
- Professional development of employees according to a program developed internally and approved by the Management Board of the Company (internal training and workshops)
- External training of employees via courses, conferences and symposia
- Training conducted by technical support services of suppliers of materials
- Training for technologists of national foundries organized jointly by ZG STOP and OBRKO S.A.