Training and improvement of professional skills is essential in supporting the implementation of innovations in industrial practice. It is achieved by:
- Doctoral studies and extramural studies.,
- Professional development of employees according to the program prepared and approved by the Management Board of the Company (in-house training and workshops)
- External trainings for employees on courses, conferences and symposia,
- Training carried out by the technical support services of materials suppliers,
- Ttrainings for technologists of national foundry, organized by ZG STOP and OBRKO S.A.