Our control and measurement laboratories ensure:
- the testing of the parameters of moulding compounds, e.g. permeability, resistance, compatibility, cohesiveness, moisture, bonding condition, active clay,
- the rapid analysis of chemical composition (24 elements) of casting materials and input materials on:
- a visual – emission spectometer Type SPEKTROLAB for quantitative analysis of chemical composition of Fe alloys base with the analysis of trace elements alloys; model LAB LAVM10, year of production 2010, Producer: Spectro Analitycal Instruments GmbH – Germany,
- an emission spectrometer from the English company Hilger Analitycal type E980C with the analytic software PC-PLUS, using the pneumatic post administration which enable the air pneumatic administration for the testing form the furnace OTTO – JUNKER directly to the laboratory.
- strength test (Rm, Re, A5, Z, HB, HRc, KCU, KCV) inter alia on the equipmentZ250 Producer ZWICK/ ROELL (year of production: 2008, Germany),
- test of metal structure using metallographic microscopy with the software –Inverted Matallurgical Microscope ECLIPSE MA100 – Producer NIKON JAPAN, model ECLIPSE MA 100, software NIS-BR stroboscopic NICON,
- tests for dimensions on 3D LH 87 Wenzel, from the German-Austrian company,
- ultrasonic flaw detector using magnetic streaming, type SILVER YOKE B100S HD 230V (magnetization field variable),
- test of longitudinal sampling method COLD-BOX.