Modern melting shop:
- Double-crucible furnace of medium frequency and with a capacity of 7 Mg, with a cooling system and a dosage system together with accompanying infrastructure fromOTTO JUNKER GmbH, (year of production 2007; Germany) and a crusher of circulating scrap metal from Spain.
Control of metallurgical quality of metal–ATAS program (Producer – Novocast, Sweden):
- ATAS Verifier is an advanced system for analysis of the quality of liquid iron, metallurgical makes a „fingerprint” and correlates it with the current result, it provides the metallurgists with the information which allow them to verify and optimize the melting process. The unique system interprets the cooling curves, explains the conclusions and suggests corrective actions.
- ATAS SFERO – MODULE: analyzes the state of iron output and calculates the exact amount of the required mortar Mg. The system evaluates the active oxygen, active carbon equivalent ACEL, nucleation state and other metallurgical parameters.
- ATAS PERLIT Module: analyzes the pearlite transformation in the temperature range from 600 to 800 ° C, determines pearlite content in the matrix and mechanical properties such as Brinell hardness, Rm – Tensile strength.
The process of spheroidization:
- Station of secondary metallurgy machining of the liquid iron with the flexible wire with magnesium – Producer: PROGELTA (Year of Production: 2012, Italy);
- Station of spheroidization in the slender ladle (TUNDISH method) using mortar.