The efficiency of the implemented innovations and their high professional standard is ensured by the cooperation of the technical and engineering staff of the Foundry with scientists in the leading research and development centers. These include bodies, faculties, research plants and the laboratories of the AGH University of Science and Technology, the Silesian University of Technology, the Institute of Foundry in Cracow, the Warsaw University of Technology and the Częstochowa University of Technology. An important role has been played by the institutions coordinating the development of innovations, including the State Committee for Scientific Research, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Agency for Engineering Development, the Polish Agency for Entrepreneurship Development, the Staropolska Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
- Strategic areas and research centers:
- CNC Machining – Department of Mechanical Technology and Measurement Technology, Faculty of Mechatronics and Machine Building Kielce University of Technology,
- Metallurgy and molding of special alloys and composites–Department of Foundry Engineering of Cast Alloys and Composites, AGH University of Science and Technology,
- Photovoltaic and energy management – Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science, PAN in Cracow.
- Scientific training regarding special alloys and composites, photovoltaic and CNC machining.