The principal objective of our quality policy is to produce and supply goods of a quality fulfilling the requirements and expectations of clients. Hereby important is to ensure the competiveness and profitability, whilst maintaining competitive prices. This objective is achieved by the introduction of a new philosophy of quality management, increased aware commitment of the staff, and the development of their skills. As long ago as 1996 Odlewnie Polskie S.A. introduced a certified system for the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standard and in 2006 the management system for environmental protection ISO 14001:2015.
Spółka Akcyjna Odlewnie Polskie is also a holder of:
- Title of „Polish Qualified Foundry” granted on 10.12.2004;
- Honour in the Polish Future Product contest of 2000.
- GOLD MEDAL of the XIV International Fair of Technologies for Foundry for: a method for producing castings of ausferritic – martensitic ductile iron with increased abrasion resistance to cleaners and blenders.
- Integrated permitfor the installation of ferrous casting foundries located in the Odlewnie Polskie SA Starachowice – issued by the Governor of Świętokrzyskie in Kielce
- Innovation Certificate issued by the MSN Scientific Network and the Institute of Economic Sciences PAN – 19.05.2011.
- Title „Friendly Employer” assigned by the President of the Republic of Poland- 2011
- Technical Railway Approval no. AT/07-2013-0294-00 issued by Railway Institute